Anti-Reflective Coatings (AR) for Lenses. Do You Need it ???
Do you need an AR coating on your lenses? YES, you do need it!
Coatings protect your lenses against external impacts such as scratches and smudges, for example.
AR or Anti-Reflective coating not only protects your lenses, it reduces glare so people can see your eyes; pictures of you will also look good.
Kepler is highly scientific coating. It does a lot more than protecting from scratches.
1) Kepler helps you to see better if you have astigmatism. It basically highlights images for your eyes.
2) It is hydrophobic. Rain will just slide down so you don't have to take your glasses off and wipe them.
3) It has a static charge that repels dust.
4) Kepler reduces glare from electronic devices and headlights! You will not be blinded by upcoming traffic at night anymore!
5) Kepler is one of the toughest coatings available on the market.